When you are playing a match, can you remember what you do not like? For example:
- The short drop shot when you are behind the baseline
- Hard deep and high deep balls to the baseline
- The high deep ball over your backhand side when you approach the net
- The soft low ball at your feet when you come in to volley
- When your opponent keeps mixing up the shots keeping you off balance and unable to take the offense
- Receiving soft balls when you play better against hard balls
- Being brought in to the net when you are more comfortable on the baseline
Just remember, your opponent will probably dislike many of the same things that you dislike. Use this information against your opponent and not let it work against you.
Good luck on the courts!