This month coach Mills departs from his usual player tip to provide a few guidelines on court courtesy
- If you must pass through another court to enter or exit the court on which you are to play, everyone in your match should try to enter and exit your court together
- In the same situation, you should try to exit and enter thru the entrance which will least distract the adjacent courts.
- In league play, limit your warm-up to 5 minutes. If you show up late, do not expect a warm up.
- Everyone should take all their practice serves at the same time. Once the match has begun, it is not allowable to stop and take practice serves.
- Foot faults are illegal. Just because there is not a line judge to call them doesn't make them allowable.
- Try not to talk during a point.
- Negative body language not only hurts you but in doubles can also have a negative effect on your own partner.