We have always done these "tricks" with our students.
1. Picking the ball up with the racket and shoe off the ground, then just
with the shoes, rolling on your toes, then throwing the ball up with your foot.
2. Bouncing the ball up off the ground
3. Rolling the ball around the rim of the racket without falling
4. Rolling the ball off the edge of the racket onto the other side of the
racket without leaving contact with the racket.
5. Tossing the ball in the air from the strings and catching it without
6. Throwing the ball back and forth without touching it i.e. catch the ball
without bouncing on your strings, then throw it back to your partner without
using the non.racket hand.
7. Swinging the racket around 180 degrees without the racket leaving the
strings. You have to turn the grip in your hand to accomplish this.
8. Juggling - 2 balls then 3 balls, then racquets(old ones at first)
European Racquet Stringers Association
Received on Fri Mar 05 2004 - 07:38:01 CST