[tennisbiz] Question about junior tennis league participation in America
I have some questions perhaps you can enlighten me about with both
information and analysis.
1. Are juniors taking part in junior league play and competition in 2004 less
than in previous years?
2. If so, what are the reasons why?
3. Which programs around the country have come up with innovative, appealing
programs to reverse that trend, if there is a trend.
4. What are the best ways to attract boys and girls to tennis -- whether they
participate in specific programs or not?
5. Why do kids drop out of programs?
6. Why don't some kids join in the first place?
7. Have the Tennis Welcome Centers been successful in terms of recruiting
kids to try tennis?
Thanks for your expertise and time on this important and interesting
Tennis Writer/Tennis Pro
Received on Tue Jul 20 2004 - 18:37:13 CDT