[tennisbiz] Re: Common Tennis injuries and prevention
I developed safety model (program) for the beginners (from 5 -7 y.o. to
It consist of (shortly):
1. Casting: doctor's recommendations (chronic & hereditary
diseases), tennis talent
2. Teaching swim and swimming (not bathing but swimming) ;
3. Beginning practice with racket from 6 and competitions from 10 y.o.;
4. Begin to teach tennis strokes at first the two-handed backhand ;
5. Don't play on the court to 6 y.o., only with tennis wall (I developed
tennis classes for this drilling)
6. Permanent doctor's monitoring;
7. Right Timing from 5 to 12 y.o. children: fitness, games, drillings,
contests, rest .
All of this I wrote in my book FORMULA OF CHAMPION.
If you wish to buy this book (only in Russian) I post it. The book costs
2$ US + posting.
All the best.
Received on Mon Apr 10 2006 - 08:34:43 CDT